Sun, fresh snow and delicious tartiflette!
A simple, yet efficient programme for family holidays as we like them.
Auris has all the advantages of a satellite resort of Alpe d’Huez Grand Domaine Ski, whilst putting the emphasis on nature.
Bathed in sunshine at an altitude of 1600 m, Auris is nestled on a south-facing slope, opposite a string of Ecrins summits. In fact, all you see from the resort is the immensity of the mountains.
The resort in Video
The resort in Pictures
The fact the resort is on a human scale makes it perfect for families. Everything you need is close by, including shops, ski lifts and entertainment.
Auris-en-Oisans is a “doorstep” skiing resort, making it both safe and friendly: a family resort with its children’s club and ski school.
NO FAMILY HOLIDAY WOULD BE COMPLETE WITHOUT THE CHILDREN AND WE HAVE EVERYTHING FOR THEM :
- The kids’ club (18 months to 12 years old).
- Snow front entertainment: sumo wrestling, football tournaments in the snow, etc.
- Plenty to do in the evenings: night-time sledging, torch-lit descents, etc.
- Additional activities, such as sledging, dogsledding and orienteering for kids.
- Plenty of skiing facilities, including a children’s ski area for classes, a secured beginner’s area and a liaison between the ski school and the kid’s club (parents don’t need to interrupt their day’s skiing!).
Last but not least, the warm, personalized welcome you will get from everyone working at the resort will make your holiday real success!