This is where you can buy your ski passes in just a few clicks. Some special offers on ski passes are only available online and must be purchased in advance. So don’t leave it too late!
Of course, you can also buy your passes directly from the ski lift booth at the resort.
Whatever your profile, we have a ski pass for you. You can choose between the Auris skiing area or the Alpe d’Huez Grand Domaine Ski. Here are some top tips for choosing your pass.
Family ski pass
Parents ski at kids’ prices!
(passes must be purchased online at least 7 days before the first day of skiing)
Just for beginners: a special area where you can ski for the first time and learn on a budget! You can use the Col, Forêt and Piégut ski tows, together with Les Sures chairlift and the Les Bauchets conveyor belt.
Other smart options
- Pedestrian pass: to enjoy hiking in the mountains or the terrace of a high-altitude restaurant, without even having to ski.
- Special Saturday pass: ski at a budget price on Saturdays throughout the Grand Domaine, but remember to buy your pass online no later than the Tuesday before.
- Spring ski pass: special end-of-season offers to check out each year.
- Student ski pass: for under 25s providing proof of student status.
- Ski pass + ESF ski lessons: when you buy your ESF ski lessons, certain “packs” include special prices for ski passes.
For any further information about ski passes, you can contact :
SATA information desk at 04 76 80 30 30.