We bet you’re looking forward to your holidays! Choose your transport and route.
By car or car-pooling
From Grenoble and Le Bourg d’Oisans, the route recommended by most GPS is on an extremely narrow and vertiginous road :
– follow signs for “Les stations de l’Oisans” ;
– once in Bourg d’Oisans, we strongly advise you to follow the signs for Les Deux Alpes / Auris-en-Oisans ;
– then to Le Freney d’Oisans, turn left up to Auris-en-Oisans.
– follow signs for Grenoble,
– then to Le Freney d’Oisans, turn right up to Auris-en-Oisans.
Depending on the time of year, bus connections to the resort of Auris-en-Oisans are possible; otherwise, the Oisans taxi companies will take over (remember to book in advance).
Le Bourg-d’Oisans – Auris-en-Oisans Resort
In summer (from 01/07/2023 to 26/08/2023) : a free shuttle (8-seater minibus) is available on reservation by mail, 48 hours in advance (between 09:00am to 5:30pm).
Grenoble Station – Auris-en-Oisans Resort
In winter, transaltitudes buses go from Grenoble station to the resort. Don’t forget to book your ticket ahead.
All year round, you can also take the Cars Region bus to Bourg d’Oisans or to Le Freney d’Oisans.
- Grenoble – Bourg d’Oisans : line T75.
- Grenoble – Bourg d’Oisans <> Les 2 Alpes : line T73
(allows you to go from Grenoble or Bourg d’Oisans to Le Freney d’Oisans).
- Bourg d’Oisans – Alpe d’Huez : line T76.
💡 Practical → your personalised search on this link !
Grenoble – Le Freney d’Oisans – Briançon : L35
You can find all the information about this line on Zou website.
Grenoble Airport – Le Bourg-d’Oisans
You can find all the information about this line on the Bensbus website.
The nearest train station is Grenoble. Remember to book ahead.
The nearest airport is Grenoble. Find a flight to Grenoble airport.
You can also fly to Lyon St Exupéry or Geneva airport.
Oisans taxis can drive you to the resort. Here are the names of some companies: